Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Announcement!!

Starting in January I intend to change the format of this blog. 

I am very excited about the changes and I think it will be a lot of fun for everyone. Any child of the late 80's is bound to remember the "Choose Your Own Adventures". These cool little books gave you the option of deciding what was going to happen to the character next. 

Here on Inspired Adventures we are going to do something similar. Each week I will post a portion of a novel. I will also post a poll and readers will be able to vote for the direction in which they would like the story to go.

In addition, if my very creative readers think of a great idea that is "out of the box" they can leave it in the comment section for consideration.

We will be starting with a mystery set in the 1950's. I will put a blurb up next week with more details about the story. I think you all will keep me on my toes and I'm looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Must Reads

  • All the Tea in China-Jane Orcutt www.revellbooks.com
  • In the Shadow of the Sun King-Golden Keyes Parsons www.goldenkeyesparsons.com
  • Wings of a Dream-Anne Mateer

SiteMeter